Queens, NY – Injuries Reported in Two-Vehicle Wreck on Beach 54th St
Queens, NY (September 10, 2023) – A crash reported in the Far Rockaway section of Queens ended with injuries. The accident occurred at 12:50 p.m. on September 9.
According to reports from the New York Police Department, a collision involving a green Honda and a black Honda took place in the area of 309 Beach 54th Street. The incident blocked the road, causing disruptions throughout the area.
Emergency medical services responded to care for the victims. EMS then transported the injured victims to area hospitals for further care.
The accident is being investigated.
We hope the injured victims are able to make a full and timely recovery.
Car Accidents in New York
Car accidents can be quite difficult to deal with. Many victims are left with serious injuries that affect their lives forever. Some common injuries that are reported in car accidents across New York include:
- Whiplash: Whiplash can be incredibly debilitating and limit a victim’s range of motion. Result in overwhelming pain and have a devastating impact on the lives of victims.
- Broken Bones: Broken bones often require surgery. Countless victims have to wear casts for several weeks or even months after their accidents due to broken bones.
- Head Injuries: These injuries can be especially painful and result in concentration issues, mood problems, and even balance problems. Head injuries can range in severity from a concussion up to a traumatic brain injury.
- Back Injuries: Back injuries can be especially hard to deal with. These injuries can make it difficult for people to lift objects and engage in other activities.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal cord injuries can lead to paralysis. Depending on the type and severity, victims may be able to recover from their injuries with months or even years of therapy and rehabilitation.
If you have been harmed as a result of an accident, you should reach out to a Queens car accident lawyer immediately. You may have the legal right to seek compensation to cover your medical expenses and more.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, it is essential that you take the right steps to ensure your rights are protected. At the Tadchiev Law Firm P.C., we understand how difficult this situation can be and are here to provide guidance and support every step of the way. Our experienced Queens personal injury lawyers proudly serve clients throughout New York State and have a proven track record of success when it comes to car accidents. Contact our New York personal injury law firm today at 718-606-4099 for more information and to schedule a free consultation.
Notes: When writing these accident news pieces, our writers rely on secondary sources. These sources are comprised of police and fire accident reports, news reports, and newspaper articles, as well as first-person testimonies from accident witnesses. Because of this, our team at The Tadchiev Law Firm P.C. has not independently validated the information regarding this accident. Please get in touch with our company to have any inaccurate information corrected right away. Please let us know if you want the post to be taken down from our website, and we will do our best to comply.
Disclaimers: In order to prevent being engaged in a tragic accident, we wish to encourage the people in our neighborhood to drive slowly and with caution. This news article is not meant to be a solicitation for business. Any information offered shouldn’t be regarded as professional medical or legal advice. The photo used in this post wasn’t taken at the location of the collision.