Do my documents need to be in a specific order when filing no-fault claims with AAA?
There is no requirement that documents be placed in a specific order when filing for arbitration. However, AAA suggests that you include a cover sheet with a breakdown of the bills in chronological order, with the following exhibit format:
- AR1 Form.
- Exhibit A: Bills in chronological order.
- Exhibit B: NF-10’s/EOB’s.
- Exhibit C: Medical reports, test results and other related documents in chronological order.
- Exhibit D: Assignment of Benefits (AOB).
- Exhibit E: Miscellaneous documents (e.g. proofs of mailing, verification responses, rebuttals).
- Exhibit F: Case law, prior arbitration awards, as deemed relevant.