Personal Injury Lawyer in Nassau County, NY
Have you been seriously injured in an accident in Nassau County, NY? Did someone else’s negligence cause you pain and financial stress? If so, you could be eligible to seek fair compensation from the at-fault party for your medical bills, lost wages, damage to your vehicle, the loss of future earnings, your pain and suffering, and more.
At The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., our skilled trial attorneys are ready to help you if someone else’s negligence caused you harm. When you hire us, we will work tirelessly to seek the justice that you deserve. Our aggressive negotiators and talented trial lawyers are ready to fight for you. We will always go the extra mile to deliver the personalized service you deserve.
After an accident, let our Nassau County, NY, personal injury attorneys help you. We offer a free case review to answer your questions. We charge no fees unless we win your case. For your free case review, contact us today by phone or online.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles in Nassau County, NY
As a personal injury firm in Nassau County, NY, we help the people of Long Island pursue the compensation they deserve after an accident. We can help with these and other types of personal injury claims:
- Car accidents – On the road, too many motorists do not pay attention or do not follow the law. When those drivers are careless, you can be the one who ends up hurt.
- Truck accidents – Trucking accidents can be incredibly confusing because of complex trucking laws and many liable parties. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, our firm can help.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle accidents can result in serious injuries and even death for motorcycle riders. After a serious motorcycle accident, our law firm is ready to stand up for you.
- Pedestrian accidents – Pedestrians have a right to use the road, but drivers often disregard that right. Broken bones and long-term injuries are common when a pedestrian is struck by a careless driver.
- Bicycle accidents – Bicycles are a cheap and convenient way to get around Nassau County. Even when you follow the law and wear a helmet, you can still end up hurt in a bike-car accident.
- Bus accidents – Bus drivers, like motorists on the road, make mistakes. A bus driver’s mistake can leave you with serious injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents – Too many businesses and shops fail in their duties to keep you safe. After a fall, you may face major injuries. We can help you hold the at-fault party accountable for our accident injuries.
Compensation for Your Personal Injury
A personal injury lawyer at The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., in Nassau County, NY can help you seek these and other types of compensation:
- Compensation for your lost wages and compensation for the damage that is done to your future earning capacity
- Reimbursement for medical expenses related to your injury, including any rehabilitation you may need
- The repair or replacement costs for your personal property that was damaged in the accident
- The pain and suffering you experience because of your injuries
- The emotional distress that you suffer after an accident
Depending on the facts of your case, additional types and sources of compensation may also be available. If you have questions, talk with a Nassau County personal injury attorney at The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., about your case. An attorney can review your case, advise you of your legal options and explain what types of compensation you may deserve.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Nassau County, NY
You usually have three years from the accident’s date to file a personal injury lawsuit in New York. If you fail to meet that deadline, you may lose your right to bring a lawsuit for your injuries. Only rare and narrow exceptions can extend the deadline.
Depending on the facts of your case, you may have even less time to file your case. Talk with a personal injury attorney at The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., as soon as you can after your accident. An attorney can analyze your case and let you know when you should file your case.
How Our Nassau County Personal Injury Attorney Can Help With Your Case
After an accident in Long Island, you may be receiving medical care for your injuries, and you may be facing tight deadlines for your injury claim. An attorney from The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., can help by:
- Determining what really happened in your accident and who was at fault
- Analyzing the facts of your case under New York and Federal law
- Gathering the key records, reports and documentation that your claim needs
- Aggressively negotiating for the maximum amount of compensation
- Making sure any lawsuit is filed within the statutory time limit
- Advocating for you and your recovery before a judge
If you have been injured in an accident in Nassau County or elsewhere in New York, contact The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C. today. Our firm is committed to helping accident victims in Nassau County. We are available to talk with you. Our aggressive negotiators and skilled trial lawyers are ready to go the extra mile for you. We will make sure that you get the personalized service and attention you deserve.
Recovering from an injury can be a stressful time. As you focus on your recovery, let us handle your claim. You pay no fees unless we win for you. We offer a free case review to answer your questions. For your free consultation, contact us today.