Personal Injury Lawyer in Long Island
When an accident happens, you may be struggling with severe pain, sky-high medical bills, lost work and a totaled vehicle. At this stressful time, it is important to remember that help is out there.
At The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., we can take the pressure off you after a personal injury accident. We understand how overwhelming personal injuries can be. We know that you do not need the headache of trying to deal with an insurance company. Our aggressive negotiators and skilled trial lawyers know how to handle insurance companies. We will always go the extra mile for you.
We will work hard to advocate for your recovery and maximize your compensation. We will always provide the personalized service and aggressive advocacy you need. Our goal will be to secure the best possible outcome for you.
To get your free case review, contact The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., today by phone or online. You do not pay fees unless we win for you.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles on Long Island
Our skilled Long Island personal injury attorneys help clients with:
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
Compensation for Your Long Island Personal Injury
After a serious accident, many injured people want the whole ordeal to be over. They will take what the insurance company offers and assume that they are receiving a fair amount. The truth is that many different types of compensation may be available to you – and the insurance company’s first offer is seldom its best.
If your accident occurred on Long Island, New York law may entitle you to compensation for these types of damages:
- The cost of your medical treatment and care
- Repair or replacement costs for your vehicle and any damaged personal belongings
- The income and wages you lost because of the accident
- Harm to your future earnings because of your injuries
- Pain and suffering from your injuries
- Emotional distress due to the accident
- Wrongful death of a loved one, including the loss of their support and care
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in New York
If you need to file a personal injury case in New York, you usually have three years from the date of the accident to do so. This time limit is known as a statute of limitations. It is in place to make sure people file their lawsuits within a reasonable amount of time. The three-year time limit is the same throughout the state. It makes no difference whether the accident happened upstate, in Queens, or in Nassau County.
You should keep in mind that the statute of limitations in your case may be different. For example, if someone passes away due to injuries from an accident, you may have two years from the date of the death to file a lawsuit. Each case has unique facts that may affect how long you have to file your personal injury claim.
If you or someone you love have been injured in an accident, do not wait to get the legal advice you need. Contact The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., in Long Island, NY today. A personal injury lawyer from our law firm can help you determine how long you have to file your lawsuit.
How Our Long Island Personal Injury Attorney Can Help With Your Case
If you are pursuing personal injury compensation after an accident, a personal injury attorney from The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., can help you in ways you may not expect. Our firm is focused on giving you the attention and service that you deserve.
When you work with us, we can help by:
- Managing your claim and all the paperwork – A personal injury claim can involve mountains of paperwork and complex areas of New York law. Our talented lawyers can handle the details while you heal.
- Serving as the point of contact for your claim – Your claim may involve phone calls, letters and multiple discussions with insurance companies. When you work with us, our lawyers can handle the communications that your claim needs.
- Taking the pressure off you while you heal – Accidents are stressful and painful. During your recovery, allow our team to handle your claim and deal with the insurance companies.
- Providing personalized attention and service – We intentionally limit our caseload so that we can give you the attention and care that you deserve.
- Keeping you updated on your claim’s status – Throughout your claim, we will keep you updated and let you know what may come next.
Aggressively negotiating for your recovery in any settlement discussions – After your injury, we will stand up for you and fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Working to maximize your compensation – Our knowledgeable attorneys know how to build a strong case and fight every day for the compensation you deserve.
- Aggressively advocating for you in court – If your case needs to go to court, our talented attorneys are ready to fight on your behalf before a judge and jury.
These are only a few of the ways that our personal injury attorneys can help pursue a personal injury claim. To find out more about how we can help, reach out today.
If you have been injured in an accident, contact The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C. We fight for the rights of individuals and families who have been injured in accidents. We are ready and prepared to fight for you. When you work with us, you can rest easy knowing that your case is in good hands. You pay no fees unless we win for you, and we offer a free case review to answer your questions.
After an accident on Long Island, focus on your health and let our aggressive personal injury lawyers handle the rest. Contact us today for your free case review.