Queens Office Location
The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., is proud to help the people of Queens. If you are the victim of an accident or are a medical provider handling no-fault arbitration, we can help you from our Queens office location. With a reputation for aggressive advocacy and a focus on personal service, we are here for you.
Our firm intentionally keeps a smaller caseload so we can give you the attention you deserve. We will always go the extra mile. Our team has extensive experience dealing with insurance companies. When you work with us, you can rest easy knowing that your case is in good hands.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
- Office Hours
- Monday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Types of Cases Our Queens Law Firm Handles
Our firm is ready to help you with a wide range of cases. We represent accident victims who have been injured on the road or in slip and fall accidents. We also have a strong practice focused on no-fault arbitration for medical providers dealing with insurance companies.
Our firm is ready to help you with:
- Car accidents – When a car accident happens in Queens, you can rely on us. We understand what you are going through. We will work tirelessly to maximize the compensation you get for your injuries. We can build your claim and aggressively advocate for the compensation you deserve.
- Truck accidents – Truck accidents can be devastating for everyone involved. As you deal with painful injuries from the truck accident, you may be facing a complex struggle with multiple insurance companies and many liable parties. After a truck accident, focus on your healing and let us handle your claim.
- Motorcycle accidents – A motorcycle accident can result in life-threatening injuries that take you out of work for weeks or months. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, let us help you pursue the compensation and resources you need.
- Pedestrian accidents – Pedestrians have rights and responsibilities on the road, but they also have very little protection. If you have been struck by a vehicle while walking on Queens roads, let our firm help you go after the compensation you deserve. As you focus on your healing, we can advise you of your legal options, build your claim and advocate aggressively on your behalf.
- Bicycle accidents – Bicycle riders have almost no protection when they travel on the busy roads of Queens. Even a small mistake by a Queens motorist can result in catastrophic injuries and the tragic loss of life. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, contact us to learn how we can help.
- Bus accidents – People in Queens rely on buses to get where they need to go, and accidents sometimes happen. If you were injured while riding on a bus, we can help you build a strong claim for your injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents – When you slip and fall, you can suffer major injuries. From our Queens office location, we are ready to help you pursue the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
- No-fault arbitration – If you are a medical provider and an insurance company is denying your no-fault claims, we can help. With our in-depth knowledge of the claims process, we are prepared to help you navigate the case details from start to finish.
Directions to Our Queens Law Office
Our Queens office location is in the heart of Queens at:
6909 164th St. Suite 202,
Queens, NY 11365
We are ready to help with your personal injury claims. We also help medical providers with no-fault arbitration.
Directions to our office:
- From the north: Get on the Cross-Island Parkway to I-295 S. Continue on I-295 S to exit 4E-W for I-495 toward Manhattan. Follow signs for I-495 W/ L I Expressway and merge onto I-495 W. Take exit 25 toward Utopia Parkway then follow Horace Harding Expressway to 164th St. Take a left on 164th St. then make a U-turn at Jewel Ave. Our office will be on the right.
- From the south: Take I-678 N then take exit 8 to merge onto Main St. Follow Main St. and then take a right on Union Turnpike. Follow that road then take a left on 164th St. Follow 164th St and our office will be on the right.
- From the east: Head west on 73rd Avenue, and then take a right on 164th St. Follow that street for approximately 0.3 miles and you’ll find our office on the right.
- From the west: Take I-495 E to exit 24. Merge onto Horace Harding Expressway, and then take a right on 164th St. Make a U-turn at Jewel Ave. and our office will be on the right.
Talk to a Lawyer in Queens Now
If you have been injured in an accident, or if you are a medical provider dealing with no-fault arbitration, contact The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., today. Our dedicated Queens lawyers have a reputation for skilled advocacy and personalized service. Our team understands the challenges you face. We are prepared to fight for you every step of the way. From building your personal injury claim to aggressively advocating for medical providers in no-fault arbitration, we are ready to stand up for you.
To learn more about how The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., can help, call us today or fill out our simple contact form.