Car Accident Lawyer in Long Island
Long Island drivers often face challenging driving conditions, from bad weather to congested traffic heading into and out of New York. Even the most experienced driver here can be injured or killed by a careless or reckless motorist.
When a serious car accident happens, the victim or their family members have the right to seek compensation and justice. At The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., our Long Island car accident lawyers are ready to advocate for you.
Our injury lawyers have built a strong reputation as aggressive negotiators and skilled advocates. We know how to handle insurance companies, and we will do everything in our power to get you the full amount that you deserve. Our team is committed to going the extra mile to maximize your compensation.
The legal team at The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., offers a free case review to answer your questions. You pay no fees unless we win for you. For your free claim review, contact us today by phone or online.
How a Long Island Car Accident Lawyer Can Make a Difference in Your Case
An accident can leave you with serious injuries and no clear path forward. In this painful and overwhelming time, you may wonder how to pursue the compensation you need to move on with your life. Many people accept any offer from the insurance companies, without realizing how a car accident attorney in Long Island can make a difference.
When you are pursuing compensation for a car accident injury, a lawyer from The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., can help you by:
- Investigating what really caused the crash – In some cases, injury victims accept the findings of an accident report. However, working with experts, a lawyer can figure out exactly what happened and who may be liable for your injuries.
- Identifying possible options for compensation – Many people think that insurance – either their own policy or the insurance owned by the other driver – will pay for the accident. But depending on your accident, other compensation may be available. For example, a commercial trucking policy may be a part of the compensation in your recovery.
- Analyzing your case with a deep understanding of New York law – Depending on your case’s facts, your claim may involve New York traffic law, federal safety standards, product liability, business liability, and many other areas of law. A lawyer can make an enormous difference in your case by identifying the applicable laws and applying them in your case.
- Aggressively negotiating for your compensation with insurance companies – A skilled negotiator understands the law, the facts of the case, and how to evaluate your claim. A lawyer can use negotiation skills and experience to maximize your compensation.
- Providing the personalized service that you need – When you are injured, dealing with paperwork and phone calls is the last thing on your mind. While you put your energy into healing, a lawyer can relieve the hassles and headaches of your car accident claim.
- Bringing knowledge and skill to court – While some cases settle, others may go to court. When the responsible parties in your accident refuse to give you the compensation you need, you may have to file a car accident lawsuit. If your case goes to court, a lawyer from The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., can fight in court for the compensation that you deserve.
Pursuing Full Compensation for Your Long Island Car Accident Claim
When you have been injured, it is important to pursue all avenues of compensation. In New York, we can help pursue these types of compensation:
- Cost of your medical bills and the cost of medical care you may need in the future
- Lost wages and compensation for damage to your future earnings because of your injuries
- Pain and suffering that you experience as you heal
- Emotional distress caused by your injuries
- Wrongful death of a loved one in a car accident, including their medical care and other costs
After your motor vehicle accident, the compensation available will depend on the unique facts, circumstances and parties involved in your case. A Long Island car accident attorney from The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., can review your case and discuss whether these and additional types of compensation may be available to you.
Get Started with your CaseCall Us at 718-380-1200
Time Limit for Filing a Car Accident Lawsuit in NY
Under New York law, you have three years from the date of your car crash to file your lawsuit. Three years may seem like a long time, but it is best to talk with a lawyer and get your claim started as soon as possible. This gives you and your lawyer the maximum possible time to build a strong claim for the compensation you need.
Tips for Protecting Your Rights After a Car Crash on Long Island
When you are involved in an accident, take these steps to protect your rights:
- Call law enforcement.
- Get the information for drivers involved.
- Take photos of the accident scene.
- Get witnesses’ names and contact information.
- Get the medical attention you need.
- Stay off social media when talking about your accident.
- Contact a car accident attorney.
Talk to a Long Island Car Accident Attorney Now
If you have been injured in an auto accident, contact The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., today. We understand how difficult and stressful an accident can be. Our Long Island car accident attorneys are focused on providing you with the aggressive advocacy and personalized service you deserve.
Our firm always goes the extra mile for our clients. We keep a smaller caseload so that we can give you the attention you need.
When you have been injured in a car accident, focus on your health and let us fight for the compensation that you deserve. Contact us today for your free case review.