Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Nassau County
Have you been hurt in a motorcycle crash in Nassau County? If someone else is at fault, you may have a right to pursue compensation if you have sustained serious injuries. Let The Tadchiev Law Firm P.C. assist you. We understand the challenges that motorcycle accident cases present, and we know how to overcome them. We are available to review the details of your motorcycle crash and discuss your legal options. Contact us today for a free consultation with a Nassau County motorcycle accident lawyer. We’ll tell you how we can demand the money you need for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and more.
How Can an Attorney Help You After a Motorcycle Accident?
If someone else caused the motorcycle accident that injured you, they could owe you money for the many ways the crash harmed you. Unfortunately, it can be hard to balance the daily challenges of recovering from serious injuries and the demands of developing a strong insurance claim and dealing with insurance adjusters. An attorney with The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., can help you by handling all the details of your legal claim, including:
- Compiling evidence from the accident, such as accident scene photos, surveillance/traffic camera footage, police accident reports, and eyewitness statements
- Identifying at-fault parties and applicable insurance coverages to evaluate your legal options
- Documenting your injuries and losses so that we accurately calculate the money you’ll need for your ongoing expenses and future needs
- Aggressively pursuing compensation for you, whether through a fair settlement or by holding the at-fault driver accountable in Nassau County court
Why Choose a Motorcycle Accident Attorney from The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C.?
Choosing the right attorney can make all the difference in the outcome of your motorcycle accident claim. For years, accident victims in Nassau County and throughout New York have chosen The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., for legal representation because:
- We provide personal attention to every client. We purposely limit the number of cases we handle so that we can devote the time and effort that our clients and their cases deserve.
- We aggressively pursue compensation claims at the negotiating table and in court to obtain the financial relief our clients need.
- We carefully analyze every case to identify all sources of potential compensation, helping us pursue maximum compensation for clients.
- We handle motorcycle accident claims on a contingency fee. Our clients pay nothing upfront to hire our firm. We understand that you’re likely under considerable financial pressure after an accident, so we only charge a fee if we recover compensation in your case. We receive a portion of the financial recovery we recover for you as our legal fee. That way, you never have to pay out of pocket.
Available Damages for Motorcycle Accident Victims
If someone else is to blame for the motorcycle accident that injured you, they may pursue compensation from the at-fault motorist. By filing a personal injury lawsuit, you may demand money to cover your financial and personal losses, including:
- The costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation
- The costs of long-term care and support services you need for prolonged or permanent disabilities caused by your accident injuries
- Ongoing and future losses of wages/income if you cannot work or experience a reduction in your earning capacity due to injuries or disabilities
- Your physical pain and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life caused by disabilities or permanent scarring/disfigurement
- Motorcycle repair expenses or reimbursement for the value of your wrecked motorcycle.
An experienced Nassau County motorcycle accident lawyer can determine which types of losses you may seek in a motorcycle accident injury lawsuit.
Why Motorcycle Accident Cases Are More Complicated
Unfortunately, motorcycle accident victims often struggle to recover fair compensation after motorcycle crashes. Among the reasons these cases are more complicated than ones involving only automobiles:
- Motorcyclists tend to suffer more severe injuries – Because motorcycles lack safety features such as seat belts and airbags, motorcycle riders frequently suffer serious injuries in crashes. Motorcycle accident injuries tend to be more severe and have higher medical bills. Injured motorcyclists often need more financial compensation to be made whole. The bigger dollar amounts involved in many motorcycle accident claims can make cases more challenging to resolve.
- At-fault drivers may have insufficient insurance coverage – Many drivers carry the minimum amount of liability insurance required by New York law. Some motorists do not have any insurance. As a result, injured motorcycle riders may have a more challenging time recovering compensation. They may need to explore other alternatives for financial recovery, such as pursuing an uninsured/underinsured motorist claim with their insurance company.
- Drivers and insurance companies rely on stereotypes about motorcycle riders to shift blame for accidents – At-fault drivers and their insurance providers sometimes try to blame a motorcycle crash on the motorcycle rider by relying on stereotypes that motorcyclists are risk rakers and thrill-seekers. As a result, riders may need a personal injury lawyer to conduct an investigation of the accident and gather evidence showing the automobile driver’s fault for the crash.
Our attorneys understand the stress you are experiencing if you are injured, unable to work, and have medical bills piling up. Let us help you understand how New York personal injury law applies to your accident. If you have a right to pursue compensation, we will be prepared to advocate aggressively for you.
Time Limit to File a Claim and Other Motorcycle Laws
Under New York’s statute of limitations, you typically have three years after a motorcycle accident to file a lawsuit against the parties responsible for your injuries and losses. Although various circumstances may alter the deadline for your motorcycle accident claim, you should contact a motorcycle accident attorney immediately after a crash. If you file a motorcycle injury lawsuit after the statute of limitations expires on your claim, you may lose the opportunity to seek financial recovery for your injuries and losses.
Contact Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Nassau County
If you’ve suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident in Nassau County, seek legal help to pursue accountability and compensation from the driver or other parties at fault for the accident. Contact The Tadchiev Law Firm, P.C., today for a free legal consultation with a knowledgeable motorcycle accident attorney. We look forward to discussing your legal options for seeking a financial recovery at no upfront cost to you.